If you are looking for a longer wheelbase for your Jeep Wrangler JK for an excellent departure angle and greater offroad performance, we have you covered with our Jeep Wrangler JK 8" rear suspension stretch kit. This kit will move the rear axle back 8 inches to give you a 103 inch wheelbase for tackling those difficult obstacles. All required frame brackets are included to move your springs, shocks, bump stops, and sway bar to the correct location. Heavy duty DOM material is included to fabricate your upper and lower links, 2"x1/4" heavy wall tubing for the lowers, and 1-3/4"x1/8" wall prebent and cut to length for your uppers. Your existing frame and axle link brackets will be reused, saving you valuable time and money during installation.
- This kit is compatible with 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK and JK Unlimited models
- Welding and extensive fabrication work is involved to install this kit, please consult the installation instructions for details
- Extensive body work will be required to allow proper tire clearance
- This kit will lower the frame coil spring mounting location in the rear, 2-1/2"-3" shorter springs will be required to achieve a level ride height
- Our Pritchett Canyon bumpers will require modification or a wider track width with 37" tires or larger. Our Jeep JK Mini Rear Bumper Part #B4WK11501 is compatible without modification.