Nitro gears are manufactured from 8620 steel gear forgings in the same manufacturing facilities as GM, Dodge, Ford and Toyota. They are precision machined using computer controlled processes, heat treated, CNC triple-lapped and Rockwell tested for hardness. These extra steps ensure excellent fitment, ideal contact pattern and smooth, quiet operation.
- AAM 9.25 Inch Reverse High Pinion 3.42 Ratio Ring and Pinion
- Differential: AAM 9.25 Inch Reverse High Pinion (IFS or Solid Axle)
- Gear Ratio: 3.42
- Tooth Count: 41/12
- Pinion Splines: 30
- Ring Gear Bolts: 12 (not included)
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Direct fit for 2007 and Newer Dodge 2500 and 3500 with OEM carrier Only.
- 2003-2006 Dodge vehicles using this ring and pinion on an OEM carrier require MRG925A ring gear spacer or the 07 and newer type carrier NC-AAM9.25-COM.
- 2007 and newer Dodge 2500 and 3500 will still require MRG925A ring gear spacer with aftermarket air locker such as ARBRD197.
- 1988-1999 Chevy and GMC K2500 (8 Lug Only)
- 1992-1999 Chevy and GMC K3500 (8 Lug Only)
- 1999-2019 Chevy Silverado 2500 2500HD and 3500HD
- 1999-2019 GMC Sierra 2500 2500HD and 3500HD
- 2003-2009 Hummer H2
- 2001- 2004 Chevy 1500HD 1500 HD
- 1992-2013 Chevy Suburban 3/4 Ton 2500
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban 3/4 Ton 2500
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL 3/4 Ton 2500
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Mega Cab
- 2003-2007 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4x4 (Requires spacer)
- 2007-2018 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4x4